Friday, January 24, 2014

Welcome to Marley's Mom!

Hi! I'm Marley's Mom!

I've been blogging over at Feeling Whole for over two years and recently had my first child, Marley. I've been overwhelmed by the hundreds of baby (and mommy) products out there and wanted to create this space to share what works, and what I love best. I started the second blog to separate the content to keep Feeling Whole for who it was orginally written for... everyone!

Marley's Mom is for mommies (and daddies!), pregnant ladies, and anyone shopping for babies, kids, or parents-to-be. I'll suggest products for your registry, list my favorite mommy indulgences, and post seasonal gift guides. I may also include a "mommy rant" from time-to-time for good measure, who knows?! I'm not an expert and I won't claim to be. I'm just learning the ropes of this things called parenthood and having fun along the way.

I would love for YOU to comment with questions, or to share with me YOUR favorite products. I link a lot to amazon.com because I find the prices to be competitive, I love my Prime membership, and it will help fund this blog!

So here we go! I'm excited to launch my second blog at the start of this beautiful new year! Thank you for reading!

xoxo,
Marley's Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment