Monday, February 24, 2014

Vroom! Vroom!


I saw on TV recently that some car manufacturers are building vacuum cleaners into cars! Brilliant! A mom must have came up with that idea.

I don't have anything that genius but here are my top items and ideas for your getting your car baby ready...

This is easy to install and has lots of pockets to hold diapers, wipes, spare outfit, pacifiers, tissues, hand sanitizer, books and toys. 

I tried the Jeep brand accessories (I have a Jeep so I thought they would work great) and was really disappointed in all of them. The Brica is a solid option and feels really high quality (at a cheaper price) compared to the others I looked at (Britax, Jeep, Munchkin.)

I like to spray this on after grocery trips or after a mommy and baby workout class. You've heard me preach about Honest products before and honestly...I probably won't ever stop. Free of nasty tricolsan, parabens, and dyes. It smells nice and doesn't leave any weird feeling on your hands or dry them out.

Blankets (for baby and your car!)
You'll want one for the baby in case you forget to throw one in your diaper bag but another big giant one to throw down on your trunk to keep it clean. An old sheet would do the trick too! My trunk is filthy because I didn't put anything down. I really regret it because getting my car detailed is the last thing on my to-do list. I'll put something down when I eventually get around to that...

Have a fave product you use in your car? Comment below and share it with me!
xoxo
Marley's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment