Tuesday, February 4, 2014

valentine's day gift ideas for mommies...

Being a mom is often times a thankless job yet it is one of the most important ever! Celebrate the mommy or mommy-to-be in your life this Valentine's day and show them how much you appreciate everything they do.  Here are a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing...


After I had Marley, a dear friend of mine stopped over with this little treat. These teas are comforting and delicious and probably something I wouldn't have ever thought to purchase for myself. She may have also brought a pecan pie that I enjoyed with my tea that afternoon (and the next afternoon after than..and the next after that)


I had someone recommend this to me when I was pregnant. It's a little journal for moms to be able to record the little things each day. Like, baby giggled today, or she rolled over! It's a fun little 5 year project and would pair perfectly with a little box of chocolate of a bottle of wine for mommy this Valentine's day.


These beads are perfect for thecrunchy mama in your life. Tiny Devotions make beautiful malas. End of story. I especially love their variety of motherhood options. I've linked to set that currently has piqued my interest but take a look through all of them and be sure to read each one to find the one that will suit her best!


These may be my latest obsession! They are fun and stackable and the more the merrier. There are so many different charms to choose from. It's probably the coolest version of a charm bracelet I've ever seen. I have one that says "MOM" on it. They also make, "Grandma" and "Godmother" as well as more general ones like "Love."


Massage Certificate
Need I say more? She deserves it! She spends a lot of time hunched over nursing or has baby propped up on her hip. Help her de-stress with a gift certificate or offer your hands for an hour long blissful massage.


follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment