Thursday, December 18, 2014

Last Minute Mommy Gifts

No one better understands what it means to do everything at the "last minute" quite like a mom! If you are in need of a gift for a new or expecting Mommy this holiday season check out these QUICK gifts!

The Honest Company Diapers and Products
Why I dig it: All natural products that happen to also be absolutely adorable. We were not 100% sold on cloth diapers but still wanted something that was more eco-friendly. With any diaper you'll have blow outs and leaks but the Honest has played way better than the Huggies we've also used. You can gift monthly subscription bundles or check out their diaper cakes! Bonus: The customer service is AMAZING. I felt like I was talking with one of my girlfriends when I called to set up my bundle subscription. Check it out here and sign up to send a gift bundle of diapers & wipes. Gift cards are also available. 

lululemon athletica
The Practice Patience Mala
Why I dig it: Not becuase I worked there for five years but because this company ROCKS. Shipping is fast and free so you still have time to get this gift under the tree! Not sure what mala beads are for? Check out this video on their site. I don't really think I need to explain why the "Practice Patience" beads are the perfect set for a mom...

aden + anais Burpy Bibs and Swaddle Blankets
Why I dig it: The bibs are super soft and absorbent and can be used as a burp cloth OR bib. The size and shape is perfect for slinging over your shoulder. The blankets get softer every time you wash them I swear! They are great for swaddling and are just darling. I've also found myself using them as a nursing cover! I had a friend tell me if you are ever unsure of what to get someone who is expecting that you can never have enough blankets and I completely agree! Order from Amazon and get it FAST! Nordstrom, Target, & Babies 'R' Us also carry several versions of these blankets if you want to fight that dreaded mall traffic.

Amazon Local
A Day of House Cleaning
Why I dig it: WHY WOULDN'T I DIG IT? As a new mom I have sometimes fell like all I do is clean. How wonderful it would be to have a little bit of help with this! Check out Amazon Local and search for home cleaning deals in your area. You can have the deal delivered straight to mommy's inbox. I promise this is a warm welcomed gift! 

Books
amazon
Why I dig it: Even though I feel like I rarely have time to read, being gifted a book makes me feel good. When someone has given me a book as a gift it makes me stop and remember that I need time to myself (that isn't the 20mins in front of the TV during nap time when I shovel chocolate in my face.) Here are a few book ideas that can take her mind off of her mom duties and maybe provide a laugh or two as well: Tina Fey's Bossy Pants, Lena Dunham's Not that Kind of Girl , or John Green's The Fault in Our Stars (<-- Tear Jerker!) If you have a mommy to be to shop for check out my post on great reads for pregnancy and birth!

Hope you find these last minute gift ideas helpful! Amazon Prime is clutch this time of year and gift cards can easily be printed or e-mailed. Remember to slow down and appreactiae the joys of this holiday season AND send lots of love to your mother!

xoxo
Marley's Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment